Indianapolis Contract Metal Manufacturing Facility
Indiana is one of the top manufacturing states in America with an economy and many jobs driven by manufacturing. The Indianapolis facility is one of the most advanced OMS facilities as it relates to quality and process controls; the customer base includes some of the most advanced equipment manufacturers in the world. Our Indianapolis location is ISO 9001: 2008 certified and Canadian Weld Bureau (CWB) certified. This location also contains a base package of equipment with knowledgeable staff to support multi-step processing of steel plate fabrications and machined assemblies. With 203,000 sq. feet under roof, our team in Indianapolis is heavily involved with customers in the construction, elevator and lift truck industries.
Notable Manufacturing Equipment and Capabilities:
- 3 Lasers
- 2 Plasma Tables
- Oxy Table
- 3 CNC-Controlled Press Brakes
- SNK RB-2NM Machining Center (203.7" x 78.7" x 23.6" x 35.4"-w)
- Amera Seiki VB4 Machining Center (165" x 79" x 35")
- MIG and Robotic Welding Capabilities
- CNC, Horizontal and Vertical Machining
- Peddinghaous AFPS angle master
For a full list of our fabrication capabilities, view our Complex Metal Fabrication page.
9990 E 56 St
Indianapolis, IN 46236