Pittsburgh Contract Metal Manufacturing Facility
Located in the rich history of the rail and material handling industries, Pittsburgh (Ambridge) is home to one of O’Neal Manufacturing Services’ (OMS) largest facilities with over 200,000 sq. feet of manufacturing space. The Pittsburgh plant is a multi-step fabrication plant heavily focused on 2nd and 3rd step processing capabilities to support OEMs with long-term, strategic outsourcing projects. The plant contains the largest forming and machining equipment of any OMS plant.
With a base package of equipment and a knowledgeable, experienced staff to support the manufacturing of steel fabrications and subassemblies, Pittsburgh is deeply integrated in the aerial lift, crane and rail industries. The Pittsburgh fabrication plant is ISO 9001: 2008 certified.
Notable manufacturing equipment and capabilities:
- 2 Plasma Tables
- 2 Lasers
- 1 Oxy Table
- 4 CNC-Controlled Press Brakes
- MIG Welding Capabilities
- CNC and Vertical Machining
- Shot Blast Descaling
- Viper PRW 4340 Large Platform Vertical Bridge Machining Center (160" x 134" x 42")
- Takumi V32 Machining Center (126" x 42" x 30")
- Pacific/Cybelec 1250T 28' bed press
- Quick Mill Large Platform Gantry Drill (96" x 240")
For a full list of our fabrication capabilities, view our Complex Metal Fabrication page.
2975 Duss Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15003