Every year O’Neal Manufacturing Services (OMS) in Monterrey, Mexico holds an event that celebrates their employee’s children.
Several years ago, our OMS facility in Monterrey came up with the idea for Kids O’Neal. The objective being to acknowledge and support their employee’s sons and daughters for their excellent performance in school. Through a rewarding event, the kids are encouraged to continue working hard to maintain good grades, inspire other children to become better students, and strengthen family bonds through activities.
This year, 190 employees attended a picnic at the Bosque Magico park and celebrated a total of 44 children. During the event, the kids were awarded 1 gift card, 1 medal, and an acknowledgment for their success in school.
Many collaborators were involved that helped bring the picnic to life. A big thanks to:
- Brandon Garcia Garcia- Communications
- Gustavo Hurtado Carrizales- Delegate
- Juan Rodriguez Jimenez- HR Manager
- Ana Karen Lozano Garza- Security Coordinator
- Liliana Nallely Cerda Garcia- Nurse
- Janeth Magaly Del Río Martinez- Nurse
- Lucio Hernandez Lopez- Delegate
- Jorge Alberto Leal Martinez- Payrol
- David Ricardo Puente Quevedo- RH Assistant
- Juan Jesus Triana Colunga- Recruitment
- Kelvin Jesus Morales Martinez- Recruitment
- Katia Berenice Luna Rocha- Recruitment
- Jorge Antonio Barajas Palacios- RH Assistant
- Jesus Esteban Garza Huerta- General Manager
- Francisco Guadalupe Ramirez Carrizales- RH Assistant
- And to all who were involved whether by volunteering or attendance!
We appreciate OMS’ Monterrey’s initiative to celebrate our kids. We look forward to hearing about what they will do next!