O’Neal Manufacturing Services stocks both standard steel profiles and custom-designed special profiles for a variety of market applications. Industries utilizing special steel profiles include material handling, railroad, agricultural, automotive, industrial, linear motion, and building construction. These custom-shaped bars are rolled or extruded in a variety of material grades with geometry and composition to precisely match customer specifications.
- O’Neal Manufacturing Services stocks special profiles for the material handling industry including forklift masts and telescopic guide rails for high racking and shelving systems.
- The railroad equipment industry requires steel profiles for rail fastening and track construction as well as rail cars.
- Special profiles for blade holders and corn pickers are used in the agricultural equipment industry.
- Hinge profiles for car and truck doors are used in the automotive and transportation industry.
- Pipe couplings, corner profiles, and locking profiles for sheet piling are critical components of the construction equipment industry.
- Industrial equipment applications include linear guide rail systems for motion/bearing controls.
Special Steel Profiles
Purchase custom-made special profiles from OMS and experience reduced time and labor costs, lower machine and tool expenditures, and gain overall material investment savings while receiving specially fabricated cross-sections and special dimensions. By purchasing from OMS, you will receive net or near-net shapes for custom profiles as well as kitting and packaging services, and just-in-time delivery.
Standard Steel Profiles
O’Neal Manufacturing Services is engaged in partnerships with multiple mill sources for steel profiles such as channels, I-beams, and carriage bars. This allows OMS to control our own logistics and offer JIT delivery for our customers. Additionally, these steel profiles can be incorporated with other products into weldments. Kitting and packaging programs can be included to save time and logistical expenses.
By offering significant capacity and manufacturing redundancies along with value analysis and engineering, O’Neal Manufacturing Services will optimize production, reduce costs, and deliver strategic, long-term benefits to major industrial equipment manufacturers.